Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MAVERICK

Bonjour mes amis,

Je suis enceinte!!!! I AM PREGNANT!!! See I told you!!! A girl knows these things.

Wow, I have a lot of planning to do. Names to pick out, showers to plan, I need to get the nursery going....Wait a minute, Oh I forgot...The nursery is in use at the moment....Come on you silly Labradors, hurry up and Grow Up! I need your box....OK OK, I will calm down. I guess you guys can have it for a few more weeks. I won't need it for awhile. I will be needing my beauty rest, SO, I will have my Minions (my staff & Loyal Subjects) take care of all the details when needed.

I would like to introduce you to my beloved Maverick. He is the father of my soon to be children. NOW... I must tell you...and I am a little embarrassed about it, BUT...I have never met him in person. This was an arranged marriage...OK, well I guess it really was not a marriage, BUT A....ahh,I won't get into details now....(maybe later)

This was my first Introduction to Maverick, also know as, BIS, BISS Ch Cosmic Goldstorm Cowboy Hardware. Isn't that the coolest name EVER!!!!

This Is Me & Maverick

We met at The Vet Clinic (were that nice lady named Mary lives)


Here is Maverick being shown at a Golden Retriever National Specialty. He is being Handled by his breeder Dianne. Maverick is owned by some really nice people, their names are Barney & Sandra. They all live in Texas, ya all. Hey, maybe I will have Cowboys and Cowgirls!

I have more pics of my handsome Dude that I would like to show you, but I need my staff to help me download them. Rio would help but she is busy with her babies at the moment. So I will have to show them to you later...ya all.... I JUST LOVE SAYING THAT! hmmmm, I wonder what else those Texans say? One of my staff has a cousin that lives in Texas, I wonder if he knows Mav?

Well, I better go take my nap, I am feeling a little tuckered out.

bon au revoir,

Princess Merlot

1 comment:

Faith - Helping Paws said...

May I suggest that you name one male Brooks and another Dunn. As in Brooks & Dunn - Cowgirls Don't Cry. My favorite song.