Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day At The Spa!

Greetings, It has taken me ALL WEEK to finish this blog. The computer went haywire on me, so it's taken me this long to blog about MY SPA DAY. It had been scheduled for last weekend but had to be changed to last Monday, due to scheduling conflicts.

I was at the Spa for what seemed hours, but I do feel so much better and of course LOOK 100% Georgus! My ears and feet were getting a little bit out of control...I must speak to my #1 staff about that, cause I must keep up on my beauty routine on a weekly basis. I hear I am going to be getting visitors this weekend to talk about my babies, so I must look my best at all times.




My Spa appt. was last Monday and I got my coat shampooed and conditioned. HELLOOOO...I'm a little frosty here, so lets get the rinsing started so I can get toweled dried.




Don't you just love my fancy drying towel? Actually this one that I am modeling was my good friend Cheer's. I got mine when I was a lot younger and it was smaller than Cheer's. Now that Cheers has left and gone onto do Bigger and Better things with her life, I get her drying towel (thank you Cheers). My other towel went to my very younger sister Kiana. Her, now hand me down towel has Hawaiian Flowers on it, so it suits her much better. Kiana in Hawaiian means "Moon Goddess" OH NO, Now she will probably think she is a "Goddess" ? At least my Princess status is still above hers... don't forget that Kiana! I will post a pic sometime of Kiana, I do have to admit, she is very cute! OK, now back to my Spa Day...




HEY, Be gentle with the blow drying! I'm a delicate little flower you know! Man that thing has force, you're going to blow out every little hair I have. My #1 Staff sure gets carried away sometimes.



Then there was the manicure/pedicure. Not really my favorite activity, that's for sure. I had thought about getting my nails polished, but the staff said that there was no polish...hmmmmm I wonder who I can borrow some polish from???? I KNOW...I have a Standard Poodle friend named Carly, since she is a POODLE, I am sure she has some nail polish I can borrow....I will have to give her a call or maybe I could just text her...red should do it!





Ahhhh, Done at last!

I FEEL PRETTY, OH SO PRETTY!!

Je suis si JOLI


Well that's it for now. I better go back up stairs to keep an eye on those little hunters. Then it's snack time and bed time. I sure get tired even though I do get in my cat naps during the day.

Bonne nuit,
Princess Merlot

No comments: