Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Today Is The Day

Bonjour mes Minions,
Today is the big day The Staff finds out that I am "With Children" Like I said in my previous blog, I already know I am. But you know those humans, for some reason they need to spend the money and have someone else tell them what I already know. Just look at me....I have that Glow ;o)

If I am PG, then I think The Staff is going to have to Celebrate! Here is the Champagne I was named after. But, I will just have a bowl of water please, no drinking in my condition.


This is a very old picture of me, when I was just over a year old. I really have not changed that much. I'm still very young looking, I still look like a puppy, no wrinkles, no gray hair, no botox and Of course NO PLASTIC SURGERY.


Gotta Go, The Staff is calling me. It's time to go see that nice man named Dr. Pierce.

I will let you know...

bon au revoir
Princess Merlot




No comments: