Friday, March 27, 2009

BARK, BARK, BARK

Hi, Sorry it's been so long since my last blog, I have been very busy keeping a real close watch on Rio's little hunters. Here I am watching the little guys nursing, I just love the noises they make, they sound like a squeaky toy. And I see she has alot of toys in the nursery. I sure would like one of those toys. Maybe later I will sneak in there and steal one, they would never know, they are just Labs. I could hide it for my babies, which reminds me... I sure hope I am PG, that would be soooooo wonderful.

You know, that kind of puts me in the decorating mood, I think I will decorate my nursery in my most favorite colors...Merlot and Pink...Those colors of course are Princess colors. I also wonder if I could move MY nursery to another part of the house? I sure would like a nice scenic view for my babies. I will have to discuss this with My Staff, maybe set up a Board meeting for later so we can discuss the finer details. And I think I need to come up with a name for my staff, Rio has Crew Rio. hmmmm, I will have to think about this one.... BARK, BARK, BARK , should be something French...maybe?????

I think I have been looking a little scraggly these days, so I have made an appointment for a Day At The Spa this weekend. I am going to get a manicure and a pedicure. I will have my hair washed, blow dried, fluffed and trimmed. Maybe I should get a Foil or have an all over Color, what do you think?..hummmm, I wonder how I would look as a Red Head?

The Staff told me that I was too pretty already and I should just stay... Au NATURAL. We will see...I do what I want! BARK, BARK, BARK...

I guess next Tuesday is the day I find out if I am "with children" HA! I already know, I don't know why The Staff doesn't just ask me, I am the one with the morning sickness, I get silly at times and I am tired and need to take extra beauty naps and of course I AM SO HUNGRY! Now I know why Rio is so famished all the time. I hear she gets extra food and extra snacks....OH, I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!!! Yippee Skippy!!!! food, food, food...BARK, BARK, BARK!!! Dance, Dance, Dance, Bark, Bark, Bark, squeak, squeak, squeak.... Sorry, I get carried away at times when it comes to food ;o)

BARK, BARK, BARK
au revoir,
Princess Merlot

No comments: