Friday, April 10, 2009

The Bunny Napping

Bonjour mes gens,

Last night I was able to visit with The Little Hunters, but the camera was missing in action, so no pictures were taken when the little rug rats were running all around. They thought I was their mother and tried to nurse on me, but I had nothing for them...if you know what I mean. Soon I will be feeding my own Crew, so I am trying to store up my milk for further use.

I saw several of their toys which I have had my eye on for sometime now, so when they were all sleeping I was able to sneak in there. I saw this cute fuzzy green bunny...


But Teal was guarding it, and she was also watching me too. I guess she was the look out, so I couldn't make my move yet...


O.K. Looks like Teal is just about to fall asleep....shhhhhhh, don't wake her, soon I will make my move for that green bunny...

TA DA!!! Oh Those Labs....Don't they know, You can't fool a Golden Retriever!

bonjour,
Princess Merlot

No comments: